To play a pivotal a role in Optimizing Nutrition Care in Pakistan
Development and Optimum utilization of nutrition-related expertise, evidence-base, and technology, for improving food and nutrition situation Pakistan by:
- Supporting evidence-based nutrition care strategies and effective process for improving food and nutrition security in Pakistan and similar populations,
- Providing a platform for interaction, learning and making contributions to all the citizens, professionals, organizations and institutions that are interested in improving the nutritional well-being of Pakistani population.
- Formulation of a variety of groups to facilitate collaborative actions
- Formulation of national and international panels of experts to develop population-specific guidelines and consensus statements for normal and therapeutic nutrition care of people living in Pakistan and similar environments
- Development and maintenance of database of resources available for food and nutrition related welfare actions and education and research activities
- Development of tools and online resources to facilitate collaborative actions, dissemination of information, enhancing public awareness, education of professionals and sharing of resources.
- Planning and implementation of nutrition promoting initiatives in the area of education, research, community development, and food and nutrition entrepreneurship.
- Enhance Increase inter-sectoral understanding and collaboration by making inclusive groups and task forces for various areas and by providing information about each through the website and other forums.
- Promoting cooperation and Decreasing inter-profession apprehension and insecurities by identifying common goals, by developing consensus about common and shared areas of expertise, facilitating and supporting state licensing of a variety of nutrition-related professions and acknowledging the contribution of each field of expertise in the promotion of nutrition security in Pakistan
- Enhance fitness of nutrition care providers by supplementing and complementing their competencies by appropriate guidance and training
- Enhance the effectiveness of nutrition related activities and projects by facilitating judicious allocation of responsibilities, use of evidence-based processes and strategies, employment of process approach. appropriate documentation of activities and easy sharing of public data and resources.